Corporate Receptionist, Permanent – Dublin 2
Excellent Opportunity to manage the Reception area in a top class Corporate Building in Dublin City Centre.
- Salary: €27K
- Benefits: 23 days holiday, Uniform, Pension, Life assurance, Sick pay scheme, participate in Healthcare scheme
- Hours of work: 8.30m – 5.30pm OR 9am – 6pm, Monday to Friday
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Main point of contact for all Reception Services
- Manage Meeting room bookings, liaising with catering services and all facilities support functions
- Confidential Diary Management for Management team
- Respond promptly to emails sent by the business.
- Manage extensive taxi and other travel bookings
- Be aware of all standard operating procedures regarding Health & Safety at work.
- Present a polished professional image at all times
- Be part of an environment of trust and transparency
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as a Receptionist in a Corporate Environment
- Experience in booking meeting rooms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time-management skills
- Working accurately, able to work independently
- Good IT and database skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook)
Job Ref HR1 – CM CPD2