Receptionists, Permanent - Dublin 4
As one of a team of highly professional Receptionists, you will be responsible for managing the front desk of our clients' properties; ensuring facilities services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
As front of house support the receptionist must also demonstrate a high level of security awareness at all times and have knowledge of emergency evacuation procedures and Health & Safety
Great Salary in the region of €28K + bens.
- Receiving, directing and relaying telephone, fax & email and other queries
- Greeting, assisting and directing candidates/new hires/visitors and the general public to the appropriate staff member
- Managing incoming/outgoing mail and courier services
- Maintaining the security sign-in book and a general filing system of correspondence, contacts and deliveries
- Assisting in the preparation of the reception interview rooms
- Taking New hire photographs
- When Security on site is not present
- Issuing of ID and access badges for new hires/vendors/visitors and maintaining record of same.
- Printing badges for new hires/loaner badges etc. at the direction of the FM and maintaining records of same.
- Assisting in coordinating the repair and maintenance of office equipment and in the ordering in of office supplies.
- Maintaining the reception area in good order
- Supporting the facilities team
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Hotel Reception / Concierge experience desired/ Running a front desk
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Experience with Spreadsheets and word processing
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
Job Ref VH rec4