Corporate Receptionist – Cork
Working with a close-knit Facilities team, you will be responsible for managing the front desk, and providing support in an effective and efficient manner.
There is an excellent salary on offer of up to €28k + benefits. This is an immediate start so don't delay, apply to us today!
Main Job Role and Responsibilities
- Receive, direct and relay all enquiries as appropriate
- Greet, assist and direct all visitors to the building.
- Manage incoming/outgoing mail and courier services.
- Maintain the security sign-in book and general filing.
- Assist in the preparation of interview rooms.
- Taking New hire photographs
- Assist in the issuing of ID and access badges and maintaining records
- Assist in coordinating the repair and maintenance of office equipment and ordering office supplies.
- Maintain the reception area
Essential skills and experience
- Previous experience managing a reception desk
- Hotel Reception / Concierge experience very desirable
- Experience with Spreadsheets and word processing
- Solid customer service background
Job Ref HR1 – VH RECCOR