CMMS Scheduling & Planning Lead, Permanent – Swords
Salary €52K + benefits, free parking – as this is an urgent role, we invite you to send your CV to us today!
Main Job Role and Responsibilities
- Manage and monitor the delivery of all Planned and Reactive Maintenance
- Lead and manage a team of planners
- Ensure all QHSE, HR, Finance policies and procedures are in place
- Management and ownership of Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual Plans and schedules
- Ensure all resources are issued tasks in line with work schedules and work orders
- Management of PPM 52 week Compliance Calendar
- Update reports on specific Tasks for Clients
- Input updates to CMMS system - assets, buildings and routines
- Ensure documentation is in place to support completion of all work tasks
- Assist and Support Operations in Maintenance Contract delivery
- Be the Subject Matter Expert in all CMMS platform
- Assist and Support third party technology systems.
- Support CAFM set-up during mobilisations
- Ensure SOPs are in place for compliant delivery of services and support monthly KPI Performance Report of the Service Desk
- Manage training needs analysis and ensure on-boarding and training is in place
- Ensure Maximo is effective and efficient to meet the demands of all contracts
Essential Skills, Experience and qualifications
- Can demonstrate experience in organising teams carrying out similar tasks.
- Knowledge and experience with work management systems such as Maximo or similar
- Experience in a technical FM business including PPM operations, compliance and H&S Management.
- Expert level in core Microsoft office IT Skills (Excel, Word & Power Point)
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Good organisation and administration skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to liaise at all levels using tact and diplomacy
Job Ref HR1 – VH CMMS