Electrician/ Building Maintenance, Permanent – Dublin 4
Your job will involve responding day to day help desk requests relating to minor maintenance jobs, including small electrical works
- Location: Dublin 4
- Salary: €35K + benefits
- Start Date: Immediate start
- Hours of Work: 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday to include some evening and weekend work
- From time to time work will be scheduled out of business hours so flexibility will be required - time off in lieu scheme in place
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Effective daily maintenance of all building fabric on-site as instructed.
- Reporting of existing or potential problems to Supervisor.
- To conduct scheduled works per site agreements
- Respond to service calls logged with the facilities help desk - small works
- Investigate the nature of the problems and seek a speedy resolution.
- Qualified electrican
- Good communicator, able to interact with people
- Highly organized and excellent time management
- A high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Some Travel may be involved
Job Ref HR1 - FB Elec