Building technician, Permanent – Dublin 4
In this varied role, you will manage day to day helpdesk requests, and internal changes/ movements. You will demonstrate a high level of security awareness and have knowledge of emergency evacuation procedures and Health & Safety. A Background in plumbing is an advantage.
In return, the salary reflects the development and progression that this role offers to the right person, in the region of €30K + bens.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Assist IT-support with loading and unloading of IT equipment and new hire set up IT equipment on desks.
- General Janitorial duties, unblocking toilets, rubbish removal etc.
- Small works to include painting, locks, handles, door closers etc
- Other works to include plumbing, electrical, carpentry, deliveries & collections
- Assist in Building fabric audits including risk assessments
- BMS/Phillips Lighting system knowledge
- Collate utility metre reading – monthly
- Occasional weekend & Bank holiday working if required.
- Experience in dealing with helpdesk request & answering Trouble tickets
- Can understand current Health & Safety requirements
- Minimum 3 years’ experience to include good DIY skills with some plumbing, AC skills and basic electrical knowledge
- Decision makings, Problem solving, excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience with computer equipment and programs (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Job Ref HR1 - FB Tech