Assistant Facilities Manager/ Facilities Co-ordinator – Permanent, South Dublin
You are an ambitious senior Facilities Co-ordinator, perhaps recently promoted to Assistant Facilities Manager, keen to develop your career and looking to the future. In this role, you will provide administrative and site support, using your excellent interpersonal and administrative skills, with high levels of initiative, self-discipline and the confidence to deal with people from all levels within both your own organisation and the client.
Paying up to €45K with benefits for an exceptional candidate, we look forward to your application
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Facilities Manager administering the delivery of day to day FM services
- Ensure all Company and Client FM Policies and Procedures are adhered to by all staff and Contractors
- Follow up and action FM Helpdesk calls, ensuring that KPIs and SLAs are adhered to
- Act as First Point of Contact for local staff and leadership for any FM related issues.
- Ensure any work being carried out under the FM contract meets the requirements of the client
- Work with local teams and service streams to ensure smooth delivery of services
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management reports
- Provide and maintain accurate and up to date finance reports and spreadsheets to include regular updates as required to the quote log, purchase order log, PO log, invoices, site data and costs
- Place orders for consumables as required
- Maintain an accurate log of ALL supplier invoices
- Ensure that appropriate PR’s and PO’s are in place prior to the commencement of works on site by any supplier
- Liaise with engineers and suppliers to ensure all appropriate paperwork is in place before works commence
- Scrutinise all RAMS as submitted by Contractors and draft Permits to work
- Hot Works permits as required for approval by FM
- Maintain the shared drive folders, ensuring that they are accurate and up to date
- Maintain PPM Tracker- remind staff of any PPM issues which require their attention
- Maintain P.O. Tracker
- Carry out H&S Toolbox Talks
- Maintain Annual Leave Tracker
Required skills and experience
- Excellent people skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- The ability to manage a busy workload efficiently and to prioritise key tasks.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Ability to multi task
- A good level of computer literacy and knowledge of key packages to produce reports etc.
- A positive “can do” attitude and a willingness to become totally involved with the FM function
Job Ref HR1 – FB AFM