Accounts Assistant, Permanent - Dublin 15
Our client, a transport company based in Dublin 15 is looking for an Accounts Assistant. Some book-keeping experience is useful, as well as computer-literacy and lots of enthusiasm. This is not the job, however, if you are looking for quick career advancement - the ideal candidate will be looking to do an honest day's work for an honest day's pay!
Hours: 9am -5 pm Monday –Friday.
Location: Dublin 15
Salary: €25K - €27K depending on experience
Interested? Contact us today!
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and processing customer invoices in a timely manner and entering on system.
- Preparing specific customer files and relevant dockets to match.
- Timely follow up on missing po numbers, paperwork etc.
- Resolving customer queries.
- Maintenance of exciting customer files.
- Ensuring timely and appropriate response to queries both internally and externally
- Meeting monthly deadlines on specific accounts and assisting in month end.
- Ensure filing is kept up to date
- Other ad hoc duties as required by the Accounts team.
Job Ref HR1 - VH AA-D15